Practical, direct, no-nonsense. Wish I'd had this book when I was starting out. . . and for the decade after that. It is a very good book. . .

Mike Reitz, founder and editor of The Journal of Light Construction (JLC)

Saturday, October 01, 2022

CONTRACTING SUCCESS

Every year in the United States, thousands of residential contractors fail because success requires more than trade skill, it requires office work; accounting, billing, advertising, estimating/bidding, management, and so on. The Elements of Building (EOB) lays out what is required clearly and succinctly. Many long-time contractors have said of EOB, “I wish I’d had this book when I was starting out.”

The Elements of Building & BUILDER are available at Amazon.comBookshop.orgIngram/Spark, and the National Building Museum Shop.

Please like and share this post. Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment